We've all heard about the long-promised paperless office. Until that day comes, you can count on Vectro to keep your printers, scanners, multi-functions, and fax machines in working order.
Whether your company's trusted dot-matrix printer needs a printhead, the color laser printer needs a maintenance kit, or the top-of-the-line solid-ink Xerox printer used by your graphic artists needs a new drum, Vectro will be there to keep the rollers turning and the pages churning.
Thinking about buying a new printer? Confused by the hundreds of printers at the local electronics store? Whether you want a quiet, little printer to drop on your desk, or looking for some it-does-everything monster to wheel over to the middle of the office, Vectro will keep your printer working smoothly, from the moment we take it out of the box.
What am I looking for?
Putting aside makes, models, and brands, there are so many types of printer to choose from. Laser printers spike your power bill, inkjets are slow, and solid ink printers' consumables are expensive.
A Vectro imaging specialist will sit down with you and lay out your options, so that your hard-earned dollars will buy you all the printer you need, with the frustrations that you don't.
Some popular features include:
- Printers with duplexers will automatically print on both sides of the paper, cutting your paper cost in half!
- AirPrint lets you print from Apple's iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches.
- HP's ePrint makes printing as easy as sending an email, from anywhere in the world.
- Larger business printers will even collate, staple, and bind your documents!
The industry has made leaps and bounds toward making paper obsolete, but we're not quite there yet.
Vectro engineers have worked with:
- Laser printers
- Ink-jet printers
- Dye-sublimation printers
- Dot-matrix (impact) printers
- Solid ink printers
- Label printers
- Copiers and multifunctions
- Fax machines
In addition, we can also service scanners.
Shopping for a new printer? Let us know.